Where is The big Nineties Festival held?
The Big Nineties Festival is held at the Opera House in Bournemouth... Well now known as o2 Bournemouth.
Doors open from
9pm - 2am
We operate a last entry policy, which will be 9:30pm
When is the last time I can enter the festival?
Do I need a Ticket for The Big Nineties Festival?
Yes you will need a ticket as most of our events do sell out in advance.
Where can I buy tickets?
Tickets can be purchased from our main ticket partner Eventbrite or our other affiliate partners.
Where is my Ticket?
Tickets for The Big Nineties Festival are eTickets.
eTickets will be sent to the email address you used to purchase. If for whatever reason this has been lost/deleted/did not arrive then please contact the ticket provider i.e. Eventbrite so that they can arrange for your ticket to be sent to you again.
Do I have to print my ticket?
Yes, as stated at the time of booking you will need to print your ticket and bring it to the event with you.
Will I need ID?
All people wishing to purchase alcohol will need to be ove 18 and will will require I.D.
We also have a challenge 25 policy so if you are lucky enough to look under 25 we will ask for I.D.
There will be bag search policy on all bags brought into the event.
Valid forms of ID include in-date photo driving licence and passport only.
You may be subject to searching at any time during the event.a
Can I bring Alcohol?
No. Alcoholic drinks can not be brought into the festival. There will be plenty of bars to buy drinks once inside the event.
Can i bring a camera?
The taking of photographs and footage for commercial use is prohibited unless arranged with the event organisers. While we allow cameras and tripods, very large lenses are not permitted.
Other prohibited items
Please see the below list of prohibited items. All of the below items will be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be return. Anyone that resists confiscation of disallowed items may be evicted.
- Air Horns
- Animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Audio Recorders
- Cameras with detachable lens or recording equipment
- Chinese or Sky Lanterns
- Excessive amounts of food or cigarettes may be refused entry to the site
- Garden furniture, deckchairs, fold up chairs or shooting sticks
- Illegal substances
- Large Umbrellas or Flag Poles
- Legal Highs
- Medications - unless in sealed, unbroken packaging
- Nitrous Oxide
- Open and sealed containers of liquid/water/soft drinks/food etc
- Portable Laser Equipment or Pens
- Smoke Canisters
- Sound systems
- Spray Cans
- Un-authorised Professional Film or Video Equipment
- Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
We will have First Aid services available throughout the festival. Please speak to any event staff or security on site.